Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am back

Hello friends, at last exams are over and I am back to my blog.

After a gap of more than a month I got the time to pen down something of my own which is not an assignment! The period in between was very hectic with assignments, projects, term-paper and deadlines throughout the month. However, the experience was not as bad as it appears. Though we worked whole nights, somehow managing the time to sleep for at least 2-3 hours, the feeling of coming up with your own website, tabloid, and posters worth all these.

Now my classes will start in mid weeks of July. Wondering what I am going to do in this two and half month long vacation period. So let me tell you, this isn’t going to be all rest and enjoy time. We are supposed to do internship during this time-period. So from June I will be doing my internship but before that I will be writing as much as possible for my blog

So get ready to read me more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment