Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boredom bores me

What happen when ideas don’t come up?? We wait for it to pop up like some advertisement on a site. I know a bad metaphor. But this is what happens when you don’t have ideas even to write something.
You might be wondering why I am so adamant on writing when I don’t have anything to pen down on. This is because its raining outside so I need to sit back at home and engage myself in something interesting.
Vacations…we all long for it, dreaming of what all we can do in free time. The very thought of meeting old friends back at home, staying with all home comforts used to interest me. But the reality is slightly different. First few days are spent without any boredom as we meet our folks after many days.
Later when they get busy with their daily routine, the situation changes and you are left with no other option but to entertain yourself. So how am I doing that? By sleeping and blogging of course!! Better options like shopping and going out with my people are also in the list.
Thats it for now. At last got some work… will write something sensible soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment